Inactive people find it difficult to enter or re-enter the labour market. Why?
Among the main findings: conditions for consumers improve, but challenges remain for people in difficult situations.
Statistical pocketbook 2017 on EU energy, including country profiles and a global energy overview.
There are strong indications that the global importance of Africa is set to rise.
Of all the blind or visually-impaired people out there, 80% are avoidably so. But how about the other 20 %? Are they doomed to literally be left in the dark?