EaSI, new EU umbrella programme for employment and social policy
EaSI, the new pan-European programme for employment and social policy, will help the EU deliver more coherent policy, encourage job mobility and provide targeted microfinance to the more vulnerable. Merging Progress, Eures and Progress Microfinance into one umbrella programme, EaSI will help deliver new jobs and sustainable growth more efficiently by putting the emphasis on social innovation.
- Corporate author(s): Directorate-General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion (European Commission) Themes: Labour market — Free movement of workers
- Subject: EU employment policy, EU financial instrument, EU programme, innovation, microfinance, social policy
The print on demand version may be of a different presentation and quality than the original paper version.
Available languages and formats
Projects and organisations funded by the European Union
Programme for Employment and Social Innovation (EaSI). Report VII, Period covered 2013-2017
The European Commission co-finances actions of public, private and civil society actors enabling them to deliver new ser...
- Author: Directorate-General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion; Public Policy and Management Institute
- Subject: distribution of EU funding, entrepreneurship, EU employment policy, EU financing, geographical mobility, innovation, labour mobility, microfinance, private sector, public sector, report, social security, working conditions
Performance monitoring report of the European Union programme for Employment and Social Innovation (EaSI) 2015-2016
The European Union Programme for Employment and Social Innovation (EaSI) provides financial support to promote a high le...
Monitoring good practices in the areas of employment, social affairs and inclusion
Report on examples of projects funded by DG EMPL in 2012-2015, report IV
The European Commission finances projects enabling public, private and civil society actors deliver new services, assess...
- Author: Directorate-General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion
- Subject: common strategy, employment aid, employment policy, EU employment policy, EU policy - national policy, fight against unemployment, labour market, local authority, marginalisation, regional authority, report, social integration, social policy, social security, social services, youth policy