The EU's role in employment, social affairs and inclusion
This leaflet is a brief guide to how the EU is involved in social and employment policies. It is one of a series of leaflets which are designed to provide information about the EU to people living in Ireland.
- Corporate author(s): Representation in Ireland (European Commission)
- Personal author(s): Citizens Information Board Themes: Labour market — Free movement of workers, Information policy, Social policy
- Subject: anti-discriminatory measure, employment policy, equality between men and women, EU policy - national policy, European Social Fund, financial aid, free movement of workers, guide, health policy, Ireland, marginalisation, poverty, social dialogue (EU), social policy, social security
The print on demand version may be of a different presentation and quality than the original paper version.
Available languages and formats
Promotional leaflet for Eurostat's new EU economy app....
This leaflet is a brief guide to EU law on consumer protection. It is one of a series of leaflets which are designed to ...
This leaflet is a brief guide to the main funds provided by the EU. It is one of a series of leaflets which are designed...
- Author: Citizens Information Board; Representation in Ireland
- Subject: agricultural policy, citizens' Europe, civil defence, Cohesion Fund, dissemination of EU information, distribution of EU funding, education policy, EU employment policy, EU environmental policy, European citizenship, fund (EU), guide, Ireland, research and development, rural development, Structural Funds