The EU and the environment
This leaflet is a brief guide to the role of the EU in relation to the environment. It is one of a series of leaflets which are designed to provide information about the EU to people living in Ireland.
- Corporate author(s): Representation in Ireland (European Commission)
- Personal author(s): Citizens Information Board Themes: Information policy, Environment policy and protection of the environment
- Subject: access to EU information, atmospheric pollution, biodiversity, environmental impact, environmental law, EU environmental policy, genetically modified organism, guide, Ireland, noise protection, pollution control, pollution control measures, waste management, water pollution
The print on demand version may be of a different presentation and quality than the original paper version.
Available languages and formats
Promotional leaflet for Eurostat's new EU economy app....
This leaflet is a brief guide to EU law on consumer protection. It is one of a series of leaflets which are designed to ...
This leaflet is a brief guide to the main funds provided by the EU. It is one of a series of leaflets which are designed...
- Author: Citizens Information Board; Representation in Ireland
- Subject: agricultural policy, citizens' Europe, civil defence, Cohesion Fund, dissemination of EU information, distribution of EU funding, education policy, EU employment policy, EU environmental policy, European citizenship, fund (EU), guide, Ireland, research and development, rural development, Structural Funds