Metadaten zur Veröffentlichung
This report analyses the situation in the 28 EU Member States with regard to obligations to provide reasonable accommodation outside the field of employment. More specifically, the report outlines the duties contained in Member States’ laws and policies with respect to reasonable accommodation in the areas covered by the 2008 proposal of the European Commission for a directive to protect people from discrimination on the ground of disability, as well as discrimination on a number of other grounds (henceforth 2008 proposal). The 2008 proposal addresses the fields of social protection, including... social security, healthcare and social housing; education; and access to, and supply of, goods and services, including housing. It seeks to prohibit six kinds of discrimination including, in the context of disability, an unjustified denial of a reasonable accommodation.
- Veröffentlicht am:
- Korporative(r) Verfasser: Generaldirektion Justiz und Verbraucher (Europäische Kommission) Themen: Beschäftigungspolitik, Sozialpolitik
- Thema: Behinderter, behinderter Arbeitnehmer, Bericht, Beschäftigungspolitik, Diskriminierung aufgrund von Behinderung, geistig Behinderter, Gleichbehandlung, Hilfsmittel für Behinderte, Körperbehinderter, Mitgliedstaat der EU, nationales Recht, Recht auf eine Wohnung, soziale Integration der Behinderten
Verfügbare Sprachen und Formate
This report continues a series of publications concerned with statistics that reflect the overall income situation of ag...
EN Reasonable accommodation for disabled people in employment
A legal analysis of the situation in EU Member States, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway
This report was drafted by the European network of legal experts in gender equality and non-discrimination. It focuses o...
- Autor: Directorate-General for Justice and Consumers; Maynooth University; University of Leeds
- Thema: disabled person, discrimination based on disability, employment policy, equal treatment, EU Member State, facilities for the disabled, Iceland, integration of the disabled, Liechtenstein, mentally disabled, national law, Norway, physically disabled, report, worker with disabilities
Society in the Czech Republic, a country with a population of 10 million, has become increasingly homogenous during its ...
- Autor: Directorate-General for Justice and Consumers; human european consultancy; Migration Policy Group; Universiteit Utrecht
- Thema: age discrimination, anti-discriminatory measure, Czech Republic, discrimination based on disability, discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, equal treatment, ethnic discrimination, national law, religious discrimination, report, sexual discrimination, social policy