The aim of this call for expressions of interest is to provide survey, study and consultancy services for the Publications Office in the following fields: according to the nature of the services required, the Publications Office may also request development of specific software solutions.
1) Taxonomy and semantic web: the aim of this field is to help the Publications Office assess these technologies, which offer a common framework allowing it to share its documentary information and reuse it across applications and borders of the Union.
2) Multilingual thesaurus: the aim of this field is to help the Publications Office assess the technologies relating to the creation of a multilingual thesaurus on European Union activities.
3) Electronic signature, certification and authentication technologies: the aim of this field is to help the Publications Office assess the technologies allowing it to disseminate and exchange reliable digital legal content.
4) Formats applicable in the documentary and legal field: the aim of this field is to help the Publications Office assess current and future digital formats for archiving, recovery and exchange of legal documents.
5) Digital conservation: long-term conservation of digital documents is 1 of the main preoccupations of the Publications Office. The aim of this field is to help the Publications Office assess and define current and future policies for the conservation and maintenance of digital content and the guarantee of its long-term availability.
6) Ease of use of website and information recovery. The aim of this field is to help the Publications Office verify, assess and improve the ease of use of the institutional websites and the information recovery systems.
|Title :||Provision of consultancy services and/or various services in the documentation sector|
|Final date for receipt of tenders :||2014 05 07 - 23:59|
|Contract Notice :||
Identification form [48 KB]
Declaration of honour<> [142 KB]