How to publish a tender
SIMAP is the EU public procurement portal providing:
- information on the European public procurement sector;
- links to the European legislation on public procurement;
- links to the thresholds, codes and nomenclatures used in public procurement;
- the official standard forms for sending notices to be published in the Supplement to the Official Journal (OJ S), as laid down in the European directives:
- online for transmission for publication,
- in PDF format for consultation.
Where to find published tenders
Invitations to tender for public works, services and supply contracts meeting specific threshold criteria must be advertised throughout the European Union. This is done through TED, the online edition of the OJ S.