MDR > Home
Welcome to the Metadata Registry (MDR). The Metadata Registry registers and maintains definition data (metadata elements, named authority lists, schemas, etc.) used by the different European Institutions involved in the legal decision making process gathered in the Interinstitutional Metadata Maintenance Committee (IMMC) and by the Publications Office of the EU in its production and dissemination process.
This is the interinstitutional site of the MDR on the Testa network. This site can be accessed only from within the networks of the European Institutions. Contrary to the public MDR site that contains only the released and approved versions of the definition data maintained in the MDR, the MDR site on Testa contains as well preliminary versions and versions that are under review in the context of the Interinstitutional Metadata Maintenance Committee (IMMC).
The following definition data are maintained in the Metadata Registry:
- Named Authority Lists (Common Authority Tables/Value lists)
- IMMC Core metadata exchange protocol
- OP Core metadata element set
- EuroVoc thesaurus and alignments (SKOS/XML distributions)
- Official Journal Electronic Exchange Protocol (OJEEP)
- Style sheets for presentation
- Common Data Model (ontology used in the CELLAR)
The Metadata Registry is maintained by the Publications Office of the EU.